Friday 6 January 2017

Perk Perkins: Now Or Neverglades Remarks


Perk Perkins silhouetted against a slide of Orvis' Now Or Neverglades campaign imagery
Photo by Everglades Foundation

The following comments were made by Orvis CEO Perk Perkins at the Everglades Coalition Conference on Jan. 5, 2017.

I remember from my earliest days camping with my father, he taught me and my brother to always leave a campsite better than we found it. That has become a metaphor for my life and our company.

I first became aware of the plight of the Everglades 32 years ago, the same year you were holding your first Everglades Coalition Conference. I was privileged to be tarpon fishing ...

Read More  »

The post Perk Perkins: Now Or Neverglades Remarks appeared first on Orvis News.



source http://www.orvis.com/news/fly-fishing/perk-perkins-now-or-neverglades-remarks/

No comments:

Post a Comment